RemX is partnered with our highly regarded client to hire a Department Assistant who will provide administrative support to the Communications Department, its Executive and unit supervisors. Duties may include, but not limited to: making recommendations for problem resolutions related to work procedure & space allocation; participating in implementing changes, preparing reports and projections. The Department Assistant will coordinate and resolve problems between different business units. This is long term Temp, Hybrid schedule.
- Perform routine personnel and office operations such as timekeeping, coordinating training and travel, and monitoring budgets.
- Maintain corporate credit card program including tracking expenses, collecting and organizing receipts, reconciling receipts with transactions listed on the monthly statement, and coordinating review and approval with accounts payable.
- Compile information from multiple sources and preparing reports.
- Manage and maintain electronic and physical document management systems.
- Compose, format, edit, and finalize business memos, letters and reports.
- Set appointments and arrange conferences and meetings for the manager and others in the unit.
- Order and maintaining office supplies; coordinate and track project estimates, purchase orders, and invoices.
Discover why our clients and associates like working with RemX Workforce Experts - Apply Today!