** $39-$44/hr plus OT, per diem, paid travel, matching 401 (k), full benefits **
** Great position for an experienced Field Service Engineer or Commercial HVAC Service Technician! Excellent work/life balance and employee focused company, full training
** As an experienced FSE would you like to gain new skills, grow professionally and have great pay?
** As an experienced Commercial HVAC would you like to be in an industry that is recession proof, always growing and have ongoing stability for your career?
** International OEM Manufacturer that is financially stable and an industry leader in a company that will invest in growing your career!
- $39/hr - $44/hr or more plus OT - $145k+ end of year; per diem, paid travel, auto or allowance
- Field Service Engineer for Scientific and Subzero Equipment used in hospitals, labs, research facilities
- EPA Universal highly desired; refrigeration, subzero or HVAC experience
- Management that comes from the field and focuses on work/life balance for the team
- Travel throughout the Northern California area and may be in neighboring states (80% or more travel)
** Experienced FSE or will train Commercial HVAC experienced technician for a new career in a rapidly growing Scientific Equipment industry **
- 60-year-old OEM manufacturing company of scientific and laboratory equipment
- U.S. operations field service team is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the company and focus on quality and service
- Regarded as an industry leader with equipment throughout the world
- Located throughout the Northern California Area and the neighboring states
- Work with customers in medical, scientific and research facilities
- Perform installation, pm and repair to equipment for 3 or more years that includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatics and HVAC
- At times (10-15%) you are working with sub zero equipment; if you have worked with refrigeration and piping in your background, this is desirable for the position
- Excellent compensation – $39/hr - $44/hr ($145k+ at end of year); OT pay and paid travel
- Medical, dental and vision, Full benefits package
- Auto reimbursement or Company Vehicle
- Ability to travel up to 80% throughout the Northern California Area and the neighboring states