** $65k - $73k base salary, bonus opportunity, full training available! **
** Great position for someone with an engineering degree and looking for that career position with full training and mentorship to grow your career in a rapidly growing industry
** Are you looking for your opportunity to build and grow your career in a company that will invest in your success? International OEM Manufacturer of Automated Manufacturing Equipment
** Collaborate and learn with skilled engineers, project managers and customers; company promotes from within and has a clear path for growth!
** Family like culture, work/life balanced focused company where you voice, and opinion are listened to and matters! You are valued for your experience and background – very low turnover for that reason!
- 60+ Year international OEM of Capital Equipment
- Rapid growth due to customer service, product quality and well positioned in the industry
- Seen as an industry leader for engineered solutions for their customers
- Coordinate the design specifications between the equipment suppliers and the customers in accordance with the defined project outlines.
- Manage projects from sales handover to site acceptance test.
Who’s a fit for this position
- 0-2+ years of experience with an industrial, electrical, mechanical degree or similar technology management degree
- Your first job out of school and want the engineering and project management experience
- Someone in a similar role but looking to be a very culture focused company
- Would like the experience working for an international OEM and grow your career
- Attend weekly project meetings with headquarters, vendors, and customers
- Manage all project specification between project quotes, order confirmations and purchase order
- Create equipment layout drawings in AutoCAD as needed
- Ensure all equipment deliveries are meeting purchase orders
- Support in-house equipment set-up for FAT
- Create specification descriptions
- Evaluate and select equipment vendors
- Coordinate for onsite startups
- Occasional travel for kick off meetings, equipment start-up and testing
- Industrial, electrical or mechanical engineering degree or similar technology management degree.
- Ability to maintain financial and other records with an attention to detail, providing needed information as requested.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed