RemX is assisting our client with Customer Care Specialist openings in Atlanta, GA. This is an in-office, contract opportunity. If you meet the qualifications below, apply today!
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Assists in the development, testing, and communication of operational policies and procedures
- Develop customer service programs and strategies to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Customer focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with customers
- Ability to work independently in high stress environment, managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers’
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Advanced level computer skills with basic Microsoft programs
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in customer support/contact center or sales support required
- Relationship management experience, preferred
- 4 year degree in business, management or related field, preferred