Have you worked in customer service? Do you have the desire, personality, and people skills needed? If so, apply today and put your skills to work!
Location: Fully remote and equipment is provided
Start Date: 11/28/22
Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- Contact by phone, email or fax all assigned medical offices/facilities requesting or negotiating specific medical records to be retrieved within a specified period of time
- Escalate and follow up with internal business partners regarding issues impacting successful retrieval of charts as well as support to expedite completion of charts received within project completion dates.
- Maintain thorough documentation in OPM of scheduling commitments, contacts, notes and special requests in support of successful chart retrieval
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- 1 year of recent call center experience within the last 3 years
- At least 6 months of remote call center experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks based upon project objective goals for completion.
- Ability to work under stress and adapt to change
- Ability to meet daily and weekly production metrics
- *Proficient in Microsoft excel is a plus*