RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for an Account Manager over National Accounts for our client in Alpharetta. In this position you will be responsible for the development of new business and expanding current accounts. The Account Manager will help develop sales plans to achieve sales goals.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives as outlined by management.
- Work with different divisions to develop and implement growth strategies to expand footprint with existing clients.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators as outlined by management.
- Resolves customer requests, complaints, and issues.
- Travel to targeted National Accounts as needed.
- Ensures that clients are satisfied.
- 3 years of sales and account management experience required
- Healthcare sales experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for an Accounting Specialist for our client in Alpharetta. In this position you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing and maintenance of all accounting procedures associated with reimbursing contractors and billing clients for the hours worked or expenses incurred by a contractor on a locum tenens assignment. The Accounting Specialist has responsibility over a specific area such as customer contract review and processing, transactional services, and invoicing.
Monday to Friday, 46K-65K DOE.
- Assumes responsibility for your Divisions Bill & Pay functions.
- Keeping records and accounts accurate and current.
- Researching and resolving discrepancies and accounting errors.
- Completing related reports, summaries, and records.
- Processing weekly and monthly expense reports for contractors.
- Update contractors information in our accounting system, which would include W-9 and direct deposit information and verify for accuracy.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Ensures that Contractor Reimbursements are accurate and timely. Enters correct data for hours worked, including overtime, shift differential, and other payment types.
- Ensures that your Client Billing is accurate and timely. Enters correct data for hours worked, including overtime, shift differential, and other billing types.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with team members, other teams outside department and management.
- Tracks and resolves contractor payment questions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to use computer and other office equipment
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and procedures including account reconciliation.
- Basic knowledge of office applications and accounting software
- High school graduate or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience processing time sheets and/or accounts payable experience preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills; Staffing agency experience preferred
- Workday experience helpful