Orders Management Clerk
RemX is looking for an Orders Management Clerk to join our client. The ideal candidate will be a motivated team-player who takes ownership of their responsibilities and enjoys a fast-paced working environment, paying $14.00-$16.00/hr. Are you the one? Apply today!
- They will monitor all open lab and radiology orders to ensure that testing has been completed and the results are in the patient chart
- If not, the clerk will attempt to contact the patient and assist with ensuring testing is completed and/or obtain the results for the physician
- Work hours are from 8:00 am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- The ability to recognize laboratory, pathology, and radiology results that have not been received back into the EMR
- The ability to organize work and follow up on lab and radiology results that have not received
- The ability to communicate clearly with patients by telephone and to maintain HIPAA preferences