Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Pay rate: $16.50
Summary: The main function of a customer service representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service representative is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both. Job Responsibilities: Resolve customers? service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills. Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information. Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software. Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED preferred. 2 to 4 years of customer service related experience required.
• Interact with health plan members through outbound and inbound telephonic contact to review and assess health plan member’s eligibility for services.
• Contribute to the department’s success by achieving OKR’s .
o Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quality and production goals.
o Adhere to call handling process.
o Adhere to call quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, make accurate and descriptive MMS documentation.
• Follow-up with members as assigned.
• Adhere to assigned schedule.
• Completion of all Change Healthcare required courses on University (CHU).
• Review all correspondence sent by Change Healthcare and management with current information of state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Review all correspondence sent by Change Healthcare and management with updates on the organization.
• Comply with all company and department operational guidelines and policies.
• Participate in Change Healthcare staff and operational development programs as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Training Hours are 9am-6pm, Remote, 2 weeks and then will work the shift hired for
Shifts 10a-7p, 11a-8p, 11:30a-8:30p, 12p-9p