Financial Reporting Analyst - Houston, TX.
- Prepare periodic SEC filings (Form 10-K, 10-Q and other SEC filings) including schedules and supporting documentation -
- Compile monthly and quarterly internal financial reporting packages -
- Coordinate data requests and analysis with internal and external auditors -
- Work closely with Investor Relations, Accounting, and senior management in the preparation and tie-out of supporting materials for investor meetings and presentations for Board of Directors meetings -
- Prepare quarterly journal entries and analyses related to leases and share-based compensation
- Research and resolve inquiries for the accounting department and senior management
- Routine communication with supervisors relating to SEC filings, financial close, issues and deliverables
- Will need to travel to our Oakbrook Terrace, IL office for training on quarter ends.