Senior Mechanical Engineer (SME) for Pumps & Piping Systems
- Will be able to take a design from conception to completion with little or no supervision.
- The SME will be responsible for the design of large capital and maintenance projects utilizing additional company engineering and outside engineering sources as needed.
- Partnering with regulatory bodies, fabricators, shipyards and the purchasing department is often required to complete a design.
- Safe, functional and cost-effective designs are the SME
- In particular, this position will be responsible for new design and optimization of slurry, jet water, lube oil, fuel oil, and other piping systems across the fleet.