RemX is currently assisting our client in hiring Document Specialists with a start date of early December.
Pay: $15, could increase once in production based on shift time and deferential
Hours: Vary, shift options listed below
Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday 8:00am to 4:30pm EST (10)
Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3:00pm to 11:30pm EST (10)
- Maintain quality standards, reviews all outgoing applications, documents inspection results, and continually updates job knowledge to provide solutions.
- Conducts reviews through completed work by document management team. Immediately report any errors or omissions to ensure that an internal fact-finding effort is conducted and that an appropriate response/follow up to the incident occurs to correct the discrepancies.
- Identify trends and patterns, best practices, and make recommendations for improvements in service delivery.
- Previous experience in reviewing medical documents and auditing for compliance
- Language Skills – Must possess strong analytical skills. Excellent oral and written communication; able to present findings to different staff levels.
- Demonstrates behaviors, actions, and attitude that reflect the company's vision, mission and values.