Well established Supply Chain organization in the Doral Area is seeking for an experienced Ocean Export Coordinator to be part of their fast-growing team.
Position Summary Responsible for coordinating the export of LCL/FCL cargo for clients, including the management/distribution of documents and information related to the ocean export function. Provide customer support to all vendors, suppliers, and CT agents in the Bahamas to facilitate the export objective while demonstrating accuracy and urgency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create ocean export documents to include but not limited to bills of ladings, cargo manifest, vessel loading guides as directed by the Director of Logistics
- Prepare cargo loading guides for maximum container/vessel space utilization
- Communicate with warehouse and vessel loading team for timely vessel loading Obtain and review commercial invoices to assure all cargo being exported follows US and Bahamas customs regulations
- Prepare ocean freight quotes as directed
- Check ocean tariffs and/or customer service agreements for accurate ocean freight billing
- Review received cargo documents for hazardous cargo confirmation and/or segregation
- Review final cargo manifests to assure all break bulk, containers and pallets were loaded on vessel.
- Provided exceptional timely and detailed customer service via e-mail, phone and in person
- Create cargo bookings and appointments
This role is not remote!
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Adaptability, initiative and high stress tolerance
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
IMMEDIATE HIRES - CALL TODAY 305-477-6944
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.