Do you have experience in Quality Assurance with documents? Do you have work from home experience and looking for a remote opportunity? This the opportunity for you! Please review the shifts available below.
Shifts available: Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 8:30am ET to 4:30am ET or 3:00pmET to 11:00pm ET (OFF WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY)
The Document Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that applications are within compliance of policies as well as State and Federal regulations. Under the direct supervision of the Operations Training & Quality Manager, the P21/P22/D31 Specialist’s responsibilities include the application of quality control procedures and standards to ensure product quality. The specialist monitors documents received and processed by the team for adherence to company standards.
Quality Review Tactic
- Maintain quality standards, reviews all outgoing applications, documents inspection results, and continually updates job knowledge to provide solutions.
- Conducts reviews through completed work by document management team. Immediately report any errors or omissions to ensure that an internal fact-finding effort is conducted and that an appropriate response/follow up to the incident occurs to correct the discrepancies.
Quality Review Investigation, Documentation, and Result Findings
- Identify trends and patterns, best practices, and make recommendations for improvements in service delivery.
- Assure the timely, objective and comprehensive investigation of error incidents, including the conduct of internal fact-findings, and response/follow up to those incidents
- Assists in determining, documenting and creating reports that present a holistic view of the performance of the Documents Management team, their quality metrics and overall trends.
- Collects and summarizes performance data, identifies opportunities for improvement, and present findings of quality statistics, as needed, for all operational departments.
Must have High Speed Internet Service