The Product Content Specialist syndicates all product data, support documentation, product images, and additional attributes using the Admin database and other proprietary tools.
Contract to Hire opportunity with great growth potential!
Hybrid in Kennesaw
- Create, update, and maintain all product and related database content for new and existing products as well as, any new product maintenance initiatives.
- Write product descriptions using various vendor catalogs and other product related materials, including competitors’ websites.
- Load product images of the correct size and format that pertain to an appropriate product in accordance with department standards.
- Online content skills; editing and proofing skills; grammar and punctuation
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, especially formulas and functions to include VLOOKUP and Conditional Formatting
- Experience in Auto Quotes or Admin Database is preferred
- Experience in the restaurant industry is helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent