A medical device manufacturing team based in the Scripps Ranch area is seeking an HYBRID ONSITE/REMOTE Sales, Planning & Analysis (SPA) associate. We are looking for an advanced Excel user who enjoys date entry, analyzing numbers and spreadsheets in a quieter project-oriented environment. This is a great temp to hire opportunity paying $23-25/hr. DOE. The Hiring Manager is holding interviews THIS WEEK!
This is a well-established mid-sized company that has low-turnover and an excellent culture (casual work environment, frequent company events, competitive PTO and excellent benefits upon permanency!).
Location: 92126 (This is a Hybrid Remote/Onsite role)
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm M-F (1x a week onsite following training)
Job Summary: This role will manage data reports regarding sales and their rebate / promotions program.
- Coordinates Education Seminars including venues, menus, sending invitations, RSVP’s and maintaining budget information.
- Provides reports and analysis as requested by the VP of Sales, National Sales Manager and Regional Managers.
- Help coordinate sales support, training, business reviews with Sales and Education for larger accounts inside the company.
- Coordination of special projects originating from Corporate HQ needing Sales involvement.
- Help/lead any new programs assigned to SPA.
- Audit the entry of agreements for accuracy in the system.
- Update all account contact information as well as database cleanup.
- Utilization of DocuSign for contract agreements.
- High school diploma required. College business degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3yrs. sales support administration a plus.
- Must be dependable, with meticulous organizational skills.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Computer literate including PowerPoint and Microsoft Suite.
- Experience working with complex databases.
- Excellent typing (50+ wpm) and proofreading skills.
- Proven track record of exhibiting sound judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be flexible in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task meeting multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including phone skills.
Must reside in San Diego County