Expanded Duties Dentl Assistant needed
- Pay starting at $17 depending on experience
- 8am - 4:30pm no weekends or holidays
- Weekly pay
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Places temporary and permanent restorations in teeth and shapes to proper contour.
- Prepares patients for treatments and obtains dental records.
- Assists the dentist at chair side.
- Removes sutures and places rubber dams as directed by dentist.
- Takes, develops, and mounts x-rays.
- Records patient's personal information and medical history and records dental treatment and charges.
- Changes x-ray solutions and sterilization solutions.
- Sterilizes instruments by appropriate techniques.
- Performs routine maintenance on dental equipment.
- Participates, as necessary, in the Chronic Care Collaborative meetings, seminars and initiatives.
- Adheres to universal precautions.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Six months of verified expanded duties experience -OR- completion of an Expanded Duties Dental Assisting Training Program.
- Must be vaccinated
- Preferably fluent in English and Spanish
Apply today and send resume to Charity.Beckner@RemX.com and mention EDDA