** $36-$43/hr plus OT, per diem, paid travel ($140k or more end of year) **
** Would you like the opportunity to grow professionally, financially and technically with a rapid growing and stable International OEM?
** For an experience Field Service Engineer, this is a position that offers a good work/life balance, employee focused, job security – a great career position!
** The company’s management team that comes from the field, understand the demands of the position and allows you to work with some of the top equipment in the industry!
- $36/hr - $43/hr base pay plus OT, per diem, paid travel ($140k+ or more end of year)
- 3+ years experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Automated Industrial Machinery used in manufacturing, food production, automotive
- National Territory based from home
- A background with electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics and PLC knowledge
- 35-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated food processing equipment
- Be part of a strong technical team that supports each other
- Excellent compensation – $36 - $43/hr base plus OT, per diem, full benefits ($140k or more end of year)
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment for 3 or more years – (Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer is required)
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home work is throughout the U.S. primarily
- Field Experience with Automated Machinery and knowledge of PLC is needed
- Ability to travel up to 80% throughout the US and sometimes internationally
- Must have valid driver’s license, a passport (or gain one)