Interested please send resume to email@example.com (title: Network Coordinator)
Compensation: $45K - $55K + 10K Bonus
Location: Dallas, TX 75206
***Working onsite but will go remote Hybrid schedule once fully trained***
Schedule: M-F morning flexible office hours.
The Network Coordinator is responsible for supporting the account management team by maintaining information in the web-based systems. Will manage, coordinate, and communicate network requirements with implementation teams and the network contacts.
- Submits paperwork to PPO networks for new business implementations.
- Maintain internal knowledgebase of network requirements and network implementation needs.
- Maintain network vendor requirements for various business area’s needs.
- Disseminates information appropriately to internal departments for new business implementations, network changes, network rates, etc.
- Communicates regularly with account management and implementation team
- Communicate status updates to internal and external parties
- Participates in documenting processes and procedures.
- Participates in vendor evaluations and system requirements.
- Working with the new business completing intake forms, working with the new web portal, adding new groups