This position is responsible for uncovering opportunities in our processes and offering expertise and advice in resolving customer concerns in an accurate and timely manner. This position will work cross functionally to effectively resolve any service-related issues, while balancing both the needs of the customer and the business. Support service recovery initiatives through three focus areas: research, service, and operations. Identifies processes that will create efficiencies in workflow which in turn will increase customer satisfaction.
- Effectively, research, analyze and resolve customer issues via multiple work queues (including Social Media sites) in a courteous and timely manner
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management, and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work cross functionally to enhance business processes and work environment
- Assists in the development, testing, and communication of operational policies and procedures
- Develop customer service programs and strategies to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Assist in training and mentoring peers on improving customer support service.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Experience working with Accounts/ Account Management
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with customers
- Problem solving skills, resourceful and effective in making decisions with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers’
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Team player within department, company and network
- Advanced level computer skills with basic Microsoft programs
- Background Experiences
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in customer support/contact center or sales support
- Relationship management experience, preferred
- 4 year degree in business, management or related field, preferred
- Physical Requirements
- Indoor climate-controlled work environment with mild to moderate ambient noise
- Majority of time is spent sitting at a desk
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and manipulate a computer keyboard, mouse and telephone
- Ability to speak clearly for significant periods of time to a customer on the phone