The Export Documentation Specialist is responsible for preparing the necessary documents for all export shipments, ensuring that all documentation meets export regulations and customer requirements.
Pay: Salaried $58,000-$64,000
Hours: First shift Weekdays
Location: Jericho, NY (long island)
- Handling primarily India based orders
- Communicating with freight Forwarders, trading banks, customers, working with internal and external teams
- Understand the export documentation process to ensure appropriate required documents are presented timely and compliant according to the country
- Track and trace shipments and communicate information to various recipients.
- 3 years of relevant experience with a bachelor's degree (5 years of experience without)
- Bilingual with Spanish or Mandarin is a plus, but not required
- Detailed orientated with the ability to multitask
- Must be able to work a fast-paced environment with the ability to plan and prioritize workload to ensure timely completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint