This position will work cross functionally to effectively resolve any service-related issues, while balancing both the needs of the customer and the business.
Location: Atlanta, GA onsite with the potential to go hybrid based on performance
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- Effectively, research, analyze and resolve customer issues via multiple work queues (including Social Media sites) in a courteous and timely manner
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management, and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Develop customer service programs and strategies to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level computer skills with basic Microsoft programs
- Ability to work independently in high stress environment, managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers’
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in customer support/contact center or sales support
- 4-year degree in business, management or related field, preferred