As the largest Healthcare Provider in California, We have a need for an RN Educator to support our Culver City location. This individual will be reporting to the Director of Ambulatory.
Pay: $55/hr - $65/hr depending on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM start time with flexibility on weekends (not required)
Use your clinical nursing expertise in a new way outside patient care, while continuing to collaborate with healthcare professionals and advocate for the well-being of patients through medical device technology. You will be responsible for training and educating other RNs; LVNs; MA's and Physicians on new processes and procedures.
- Provide new employee orientation for nursing following a curriculum
- Provide peer-to-peer education and in-servicing to nurses, physicians, and hospital staff to support medical device implementations
- Assess customer-specific education needs and collaborate with staff to deliver a positive educational experience
- Utilize clinical nursing expertise to answer questions and address concerns with the medical device
- Provide updates, reports, and valuable feedback to client during and after in-service assignments
- Staff Education experience is required (ability to control the room)
- RN Degree - Bachelor's degree required
- Current California RN license required.
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Great communication skills for presenting on Teams
**Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested**