RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for Intake Customer Service Representatives for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Location: Onsite in Alpharetta, GA
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Answering high volume inbound calls (170-200 calls daily)
- Routing calls to various departments and scheduling appointments
- Schedules new and return patients not recently sent into the office for appointments.
- Coordinates with referring physician office to obtain all necessary billing and patient demographic information as well as pertinent medical records
- Contacts patients to confirm demographic and insurance benefits information
- Schedules patient appointments in accordance with scheduling guidelines and policies to ensure an equitable and effective patient distribution
- Obtains insurance authorizations as required
- Provides necessary documentation to patients for upcoming appointment
- Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores (meet qualitative objectives)
- Become a productive member of the department (meet quantitative objectives)
- Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Adhere to appropriate compliance policies and procedures
- Experience working in healthcare setting.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to type accurately.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and a pleasant attitude when faced with difficult patient encounters.