** $37-39/hr plus OT, per diem, paid travel, matching 401 (k), full benefits **
** Are you ready for a career position with a stable, growing, international OEM of Scientific Equipment that is recession proof? This is the one for you!
** Great position for an experienced Field Service Engineer or Commercial HVAC Service Technician with training
** Are you an experienced FSE, would you like to use your skills to grow professionally, technically, and financially?
** Are you an experienced Commercial HVAC technician and would you like to be in an industry that is recession proof, offers long-term career stability and will train? This is a new life!
- $37/hr - $39/hr or more plus OT - $135k+ end of year; per diem, paid travel, auto or allowance
- Field Service Engineer for Scientific and Subzero Equipment used in hospitals, labs, research facilities
- EPA Universal highly desired; refrigeration, subzero or HVAC experience
- Management that comes from the field and focuses on work/life balance for the team
- Travel throughout the DE, MD, PA, NJ, VA area (80% or more travel)
** Experienced FSE or will train Commercial HVAC experienced technician for a new career in a rapidly growing Scientific Equipment industry **
- 60-year-old OEM manufacturing company of scientific and laboratory equipment
- U.S. operations field service team is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the company and focus on quality and service
- Regarded as an industry leader with equipment throughout the world
- Located throughout the DE, MD, PA, NJ, VA area and the neighboring states
- Work with customers in medical, scientific and research facilities
- Perform installation, pm and repair to equipment for 3 or more years that includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatics and HVAC
- At times (10-15%) you are working with sub zero equipment; if you have worked with refrigeration and piping in your background, this is desirable for the position
- Excellent compensation – $37/hr - $39/hr ($135k+ at end of year); OT pay and paid travel
- Medical, dental and vision, Full benefits package
- Auto reimbursement or Company Vehicle
- Ability to travel up to 80% throughout the DE, MD, PA, NJ, VA area