Medical Facility in Decatur has an immediate need for a Medical Inventory Specialist!
Employer is looking for an organized and efficient medical inventory specialist who can effectively manage medical supply stocks to proactively support efforts to ensure delivery of safe patient care and services.
5:00AM – 1:30PM
Medical Inventory Specialist Job Description:
- Experience with software applications (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Lawson, and Omnicell) Preferred Qualifications
- One year of experience in hospital healthcare distribution Education
- High school diploma or equivalent Certification Summary
- Must possess good communication skills
- Available to work rotating shifts and overtime on short notice.
- Selects supply chain orders timely and accurately.
- Receives deliveries (e.g., UPS, FedEx, Airborne) accurately, ensures packages have correct documentation and delivery location, and maintains documentation/delivery files.
- Assists in maintaining the location inventory, monitoring for expired product, keeping assigned areas organized and clean, and entering replenishment orders as needed.
- Supports and participates in the continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of services provided by Supply Chain at assigned facility.
Medical Inventory Specialist Required Experience:
- One year of inventory control, materials management, or purchasing
- One year of inventory control computer systems and data entry
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function effectively under stressful conditions
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!