Join the Crew for FAN EXPO New Orleans, and experience the behind the scenes of Fun & FANDOM!
FAN EXPO, Partnered with RemX Staffing, is hiring Crew members who are able to commit their time, and passion for comics and pop culture to help deliver the ultimate and unforgettable experience.
FAN EXPO NOLA is taking place at the Ernest N Morial Convention Center, January 6, 7, & 8, 2023.
- Hourly rate of pay for all positions is $10.00
- Crew that can work the most amount of days and hours are given priority
- Daily Shifts are a minimum of 5-hours and maximum of 12-hours.
- Crew that are available to work on Saturday, January 7, 2023 - are also given priority
- Attire is casual
- Jeans, knee length short, Capri's and sneakers.
- Official FAN EXPO NOLA Crew T-shirt & CREW Badge, will be given on your first day.
FAN EXPO Crew positions are...
- Ticketing Area Crew ~
- Welcome Crew, Line Directors, Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Scanners, Cashiers
- Merch Store Crew ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of FAN EXPO memorabilia
- Celebrity Autographs, Comic & Artist Alley Crew ~
- Line Control
- Manage celebrity or comic artist lines
- Celebrity Photo Ops Line Control & Framing
- Directs attendees into proper line and time for purchased photos
- Theater & Panel Discussion Crew ~
- Manage lines & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions
- VIP Attendee Lounge Crew ~
- Keeping Lounge tidy and giving out VIP/Premium Swag Bags
- Fill-The-Gap Crew ~
- Here you get the most exposure and get to work in many different positions throughout your shift
- Provides breaks and support to Crew members around the Expo or Fill-in in an open Crew position
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR FAN EXPO New Orleans 2023!
* Please note this application will have a "Desired Branch Location" default set for RemX in Dallas, TX; however, this job is located in New Orleans, LA.