Immediate Pharmacy Technician Opening- Candidates must live in commuting distance of Sayreville, NJ for this on-site position. Hours – 8:30am – 5:00pm with possibility of occasional Saturday (will work 40 hrs)
Temporary to permanent!
Opportunity on our Customer-Focused Team!
Here is an opportunity for you to leverage your call center and customer service experience in a role that provides opportunities for advancement. We are now hiring a Pharmacy Technician to become part of a professional, customer-focused team! Offering good pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work for a top employer! Apply today.
Apply now and get on the road to success with RemX - named a “Best in Class” employer for 9 straight years.
“The RemX team is very nice to work with, and I love the flexible scheduling.” Joni, RemX Associate
As a RemX Pharmacy Technician We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Manage incoming and outgoing calls from patients and physicians
- · Provide high levels of customer service
- · Accurately enter data in patient/physician software system
- · Handle all patient data according to HIPAA regulations
- · Complete program requirements mandated prior to patient shipment
- · Update patient drug/allergy profiles
- · Fax requests to physician for prescription refills/renewals
- · Review discrepancies in data received and request clarification if indicated for that product/program
- · File all incoming requests according to NJ board of pharmacy and HIPAA Guidelines and verify accuracy
- · Conduct outbound calling/communications for scheduling drug deliveries with patients within the requirements of the necessary program
- · Receive physician/patient phone calls in a professional manner and provide clear, accurate information
- · Identify and report adverse events; follow related SOP’s for adverse event activity
- · Perform quality work while working within deadlines
- · Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- · Must be available to work multiple days, shifts, and times as needed
- · Assist in other tasks as assigned
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need in order to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities that RemX offers and find the right fit for you!
Experience and Qualifications
- Current Pharmacy Technician license required
- 1+ year of experience as a pharmacy technician
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Must possess strong data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong focus on quality and customer service
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team