As a CT Technologist you will:
• Perform high quality radiologic, CT and Fluoroscopy exams on incoming patients.
• Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
• Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
• Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
• Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
• Assist radiologists with procedures such as image guided body biopsies and thyroid biopsies.
• May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed.
• (ARRT)(R) Current American Registry of Radiologic Tech. (Required)
• (BLS) Current Basic Life Support Certification (Required)
• (CRT) current CA Diagnostic Radiologic Technology Certification (Required)
• Associate of Science degree in Radiology (Required)