- Can earn up to $450 monthly in incentives
Training Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday (EST)
Training Length: Two-Three weeks
Post- Training Schedules Available:
- They also offer 4/10-hour schedules
- Must be available at least one weekend day every month
- International fare components and reservations, basic international exchanges, and technology.
- Utilizes intermediate training curriculum to book reservations for clients.
- Effectively communicates reservation details and fare rules to clients.
- Identifies and promotes preferred vendors.
- Meets intermediate agent transaction and accuracy goals.
- Able to assist in resolving basic client issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
**Work from Home Opportunity**
- High school education or equivalent. Some college preferred
- Corporate travel experience required!
- Basic knowledge of world geography.
- Knowledge of GDS system required (Worldspan required).
- Call center experience preferred.
- Computer and technical skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills.
For immediate consideration apply online and email your resume to email@example.com and reference Job: Corporate Travel Consultant