**This position is onsite in Overland Park, KS**
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Temp with the opportunity to go perm
No Medical experience is required!!!
Training Length/Schedule: 9am-5:30pm for 3-5 days then assigned a production schedule.
Post Training Hours: Mon-Fri **Multiple Shifts Available**
• Provide concierge and white-glove level service, removing burdens and providing end-to-end resolution for customers
• Serve as a single point of contact for the customer and form a strong relationship to support them
• Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
• Research complex issues across multiple databases and work support resources to own the resolution of all customer issues and anticipate their future healthcare needs or potential oportunties to improve the experience
• Respond to and own consumer inquiries and issues
• Conduct proactive research on assigned member accounts to identify issues
• Identify gaps in processes and work closely with other departments for process improvement
• Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
• This is a high volume, customer service environment.
·HSD/GED OR equivalent work experience
·Three (3) years of combined education and work experience
·The ideal candidate needs to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone
·Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical
·Strong ability to be flexible and adapt
Please apply online and email your resume to email@example.com and reference Job: Medical Customer Service Rep