** $35-$45/hr plus OT, Per Diem, Company Vehicle, full benefits, full training
** Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer or Maintenance Technician? Now is the time for you to have great pay, technical/professional advancement, and a better work/life balance. **
** Work is regional and you will be home most nights!
** This opportunity will give you what you need to grow and succeed in your career **
** Employee focused company, management team that comes from the field, a company that will invest in you to grow your career, this is the one you want! **
- $35/hr - $45/hr - depending on level of field service and industry experience, full training available!
- OT, per diem, paid travel, full expenses, vehicle, benefits, company credit card
- Field Service Technician from entry level and above (full training available)
- Iowa territory - travel throughout the state, home most nights and all weekends
Great backgrounds for the position!
- Experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Currently or previously services fabrication or CNC equipment
- Maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service
- Work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location
Note: Must have the ability to travel throughout Iowa – dispatched from home, able to be home weekends and almost all nights
- 45-year-old Industry leading service provider to fabrication, CNC, and automated equipment
- Located in Iowa Area with travel throughout the state
- Work in high end manufacturing and machine shop facilities and make strong relationship
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $35/hr - $45/hr
- OT Pay, per diem, paid travel full benefits, vehicle
- Full Training provided
- Company gas card and full expenses