** $39-$44/hr plus OT, per diem, paid travel, matching 401 (k), full benefits **
** New Year, new job! Let’s see if this a fit for you and really grow your career!
** Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer in the Scientific Industry/Subzero Lab Equipment looking to work for an OEM manufacturer that is a leader in the industry that offers a great work life balance and excellent pay?
** Are you an experienced Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Technician with subzero and refrigeration experience and looking to make a complete career move to an industry that will offer stability, constant growth and launch your career for years to come?
** International OEM Manufacturer that is financially stable and an industry leader in a company that will invest in growing your career!
- $39/hr - $44/hr or more plus OT - $145k+ end of year; per diem, paid travel, auto or allowance
- Field Service Engineer for Scientific Subzero Equipment used in hospitals, labs, research facilities
- EPA Universal highly desired; refrigeration, subzero or HVAC experience
- Management that comes from the field and focuses on work/life balance for the team
- Travel throughout the PA and NJ area and neighboring states (80% or more travel)
** Experienced FSE or will train Commercial/Industrial HVAC experienced technician for a new career in a rapidly growing Scientific Equipment industry **
** Must be able and want to travel 80% of the time with overnight travel
- 60-year-old OEM manufacturing company of scientific and laboratory equipment
- U.S. operations field service team is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the company and focus on quality and service
- Regarded as an industry leader with equipment throughout the world
- Located throughout the Northern California area and the neighboring states with overnight travel
- Support customers in medical, scientific and research facilities
- Perform installation, pm and repair to equipment
- Excellent compensation – $39/hr - $44/hr ($145k+ at end of year); OT pay, per diem and paid travel
- Medical, dental and vision, Full benefits package
- Auto reimbursement or Company Vehicle
- Ability to travel up to 80% throughout the Northern California Area and the neighboring states