RemX is partnered with a highly regarded healthcare organization located in Orange County area to hire a CNA to work in a fast-paced primary care clinic. If you are passionate about serving others, take pride in your career and your designation as a Certified Nursing Assistant and you desire to work with an organization that promotes a commitment to unswerving regulatory compliance, operational excellence, the delivery of exceptional patient care, and teamwork, we welcome your application! Offering $24-$27/hr. DOE.
CNA Job duties
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.