** $36-$39/hr plus OT, paid travel, company vehicle, paid meals, full expenses, full training **
** Happy New Year and new job! How’s your pay? Is your work/lif balance what it should be? Are you looking for a career position with a large OEM manufacturer? This is the one for you!
** Experienced Field Service Engineer or Maintenance Mechanic – advance your career professionally, technically and personally, training is available!
** Great work/life balance, employee focused, management team that comes from the field – a company that wants to invest in your success!
- $36/hr - $39/hr base pay plus OT, paid travel company vehicle, paid meals, full expenses full training
- 2+ years’ experience in Field Service Engineer or Maintenance Mechanic looking to move to the field
- Automated Industrial Machinery used in manufacturing, printing, packaging, textiles
- Regional territory based in the Portland to Seattle area with travel throughout the area
- A background with electrical, mechanical, electronics troubleshooting is helpful
- 25-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated equipment used in multiple industries
- Industry innovation leader, leads the way on creating powerful new industrial equipment
- Be part of a strong technical team that supports each other
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment for 2 or more years – full training available for someone with the right background
- Ability to read schematics, plc knowledge is helpful
- Dispatch from home work is throughout the Portland to Seattle area
- Field Experience or Maintenance Technician experience
- Ability to travel up to 80% throughout the territory, some over nights
- Must have valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background check