The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting with inbound customer inquiries related to placing new bookings or orders for a variety of products, including Gift Cards, Merchandise, and Travel. In addition, the CSR will provide general customer service support on behalf of a top US financial institution.
- $18.50 Hourly
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
- Must be available Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm for training
- THIS POSITION IS ONSITE
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Deliver excellent customer support through various channels i.e., voice, email, and chat
- Facilitate new travel bookings for a variety of travel products – primarily, Air, Car, and Hotel bookings
- Service existing travel bookings, requests to cancel, or change bookings
- Assist customers with order placement for Gift Cards, Merchandise, and products
- Troubleshoot issues that arise for existing orders. i.e., item not delivered, item arrived damaged, etc.
- Monitor and service open issues through completion
- Provide site navigation assistance to customers who are new to self-booking/ordering online
- Educate customers on website functionality to increase the online adoption rate
- Aid customers for general banking and rewards inquiries
- Report issues that are surfaced by the customer, including complaints, site production issues, etc.