A leading medical manufacture company located in Scripps Ranch area is looking for a Logistics Administrative Assistant to join their growing company. This is a great opportunity with a stable company that provides excellent pay and benefits, this position will be full time 100% on-site. Temporary/Contract position. Offering $19-$20/hr. DOE.
• Assists with documenting best practices and drafting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Work Instructions (WIs).
• Participates in revising of existing standard work and in the development of new SOPs and/or WIs.
• Assists the department’s supervisor to define and document existing process flows.
• Inventory cycle counts (CC).
• Scheduling and assisting in Inventory Reconciliation (IR) activities, at both onsite and offsite locations.
• High School degree required, bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
• Additional qualification as a Logistics Admin a plus.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative capacity required.
• Experience in event planning and/or program development and support preferred.
• Experience in communications and/or graphic design preferred.
• Experience within a life science, manufacturing, research and/or regulated environment preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies
• Highly organized and strong time management skills required.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills required.
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills required.
• Strong emotional intelligence skills and relationship management required.
• Ability to use judgement in determining when to ask for clarification or guidance required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; advanced skills preferred.
• Proficiency with graphic design, project or program management or communications related tools a software strongly preferred.