A physician management organization is looking to identify a Credentialing Coordinator located in Sorrento. This is a great opportunity with a stable company that provides excellent pay and benefits, this position will be 100% ONSITE. Offering $21-$23/hr. DOE. Work Schedule: Monday through Thursday 4-10hr days and every Friday off!
- Demonstrates premier customer service and is responsible for answering and screening incoming telephone calls from Doctor’s offices and medical groups in a fast-paced call center environment; verify correct client ICD-9 and CST codes for the Medical Group.
- Obtains appropriate data to research issues, including medical records, claim/authorizations for patients.
- Provides clients with immediate status of authorizations, claims processed, eligibility, physician availability and demographic information.
- Complete primary source verification on all initial applicants and on all providers at time of re-credentialing within 180 days of application being signed.
- MUST HAVE recent/previous CREDENTIALING EXPERIENCE with Doctors!
- 1-3 years of Customer Service and/or Call Center experience.
- Professional Communication Skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to handle chats, in/out communication
- Ability to look up information and provide account details or verification of information
- Able to use dual monitors and can toggle between windows, tabs, and screens
**Interviews are in person with the hiring manager this week and start within a week!