- 3 years of customer service experience in a contact center and/or customer facing retail environment
- Must be professional and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a pleasant phone presence and friendly personality
- Strong computer navigation skills, such as the ability to navigate between various tools simultaneously
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and instructions
- Ability to diffuse escalated customers
- Scheduling flexibility is required; there may be shift bids on a quarterly basis which may change your initial shift
- Travel experience is not required, but is a plus!
- Fluency in Spanish is not required, but is a plus!
- Proven proficiency in Spanish and/or willingness to work an overnight shift will earn the CSR a pay differential
APPLY NOW: WWW.REMX.COM
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE COMPLETE AN APPLICATION THEN EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: Katie.Lund@remx.com mention AZ Travel in the subject line.
Please apply online and we will review your resume and contact you.
If we have not contacted you after 10 business days, you may contact us at:
(602) 954-2045 or Sas.firstname.lastname@example.org