The P21/P22/D31 Specialist ensures that applications are within compliance of policies as well as State and Federal regulations. Under the direct supervision of the Operations Training & Quality Manager, the P21/P22/D31 Specialist’s responsibilities include the application of quality control procedures and standards to ensure product quality. The specialist monitors documents received and processed by the CHC team for adherence to company standards.
Quality Review Tactic
- Maintain quality standards, reviews all outgoing applications, documents inspection results, and continually updates job knowledge to provide solutions.
- Conducts reviews through completed work by document management team. Immediately report any errors or omissions to ensure that an internal fact-finding effort is conducted and that an appropriate response/follow up to the incident occurs to correct the discrepancies.
Quality Review Investigation, Documentation, and Result Findings
- Identify trends and patterns, best practices, and make recommendations for improvements in service delivery.
- Assure the timely, objective and comprehensive investigation of error incidents, including the conduct of internal fact-findings, and response/follow up to those incidents
- Assists in determining, documenting and creating reports that present a holistic view of the performance of the Documents Management team, their quality metrics and overall trends.
- Collects and summarizes performance data, identifies opportunities for improvement, and present findings of quality statistics, as needed, for all operational departments.
Communication and Coaching
- Communicates with supervisory staff regarding document quality and improvement activities
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Education / Training:
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate’s Degree preferred. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
Two years’ experience /Pervious or current working experience in document quality assurance preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Language Skills – Must possess strong analytical skills. Excellent oral and written communication; able to present findings to different staff levels.
- Reasoning Ability –. Demonstrated ability to analyze difficult situations, problems and data and develop feasible and effective solutions. Demonstrated ability to implement and monitor responsibilities.
- Demonstrates behaviors, actions, and attitude that reflect Change Healthcare’s vision, mission and values.
- Promotes a culture of excellence, working cooperatively with all staff to enhance services and improve operations. Provide creative solutions and development programs as new requirements become necessary.
Must have high speed internet and ethernet cord
Must provide updated resume that reflects document specialist experience
Various shifts available- Must be flexible and able to work weekends