The Product Content Specialist syndicates all product data, support documentation, product images, and additional attributes using the Admin database and other proprietary tools.
2-3 months contract role. Possibility to go longer
Hybrid in Kennesaw
- Create, update, and maintain all product and related database content for new and existing products as well as, any new product maintenance initiatives.
- Write product descriptions using various vendor catalogs and other product related materials, including competitors’ websites.
- Load product images of the correct size and format that pertain to an appropriate product in accordance with department standards.
- Online content skills; editing and proofing skills; grammar and punctuation
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, especially formulas and functions to include VLOOKUP and Conditional Formatting
- Experience in Auto Quotes or Admin Database is preferred
- Experience in the restaurant industry is helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent