A Consumer Goods company is looking for a Sr. Accountant, located in Anaheim. This is a great opportunity with a stable company that provides excellent pay and benefits, this position is on-site. This is Direct Hire, Offering $70-80K DOE.
The Senior Accountant is a full-time position responsible for the timely and accurate completion of quarterly and annual financial statements and for assisting with the general ledger month end close process.
- Hands on Accounting including, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, reconciliation, journal entries and more
- Prepare/review month end reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Maintenance of the Company's books to ensure they are kept in accordance with GAAP.
- This includes understanding all components of the quarterly financial statements, reporting bridges, and supporting commentary, as well as the annual audited financial statements and accompanying footnotes.
- Provide accounting support and expertise to other departments within the organization.
- Collaborate with team members throughout the organization to proactively drive improvements, positive change and viable solutions for accounting and reporting needs.
- Serve as a key contributor and/or lead for the completion of the annual audit. Other ad-hoc projects and/or research, as needed.