Leading supplemental benefits company is seeking efficient & thorough call center agents familiar with a healthcare or insurance environment.
Location: Overland Park, KS 66211 (Parking Garage C)
Start Dates: 1/30
Pay Rate: $17.50/hr
Training Length/Schedule: 9am – 5:30pm for 3-5 days, then assigned a production schedule.
Post Training Hours of Operation: 8am – 10pm, open daily
- Candidates MUST be available to work 1 weekend day.
Dress Code: Casual. Nice jeans okay, but no leggings.
Job Description: Serving as a single point of contact, agents will provide white-glove level service for members. Own the issue through to a real-time resolution or utilizing timely follow-up with the member. Research complex issues across multiple databases to provide resolutions.
· HSD/GED OR equivalent work experience
· Three (3) years of combined education and work experience
· The ideal candidate needs to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone
· Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical
· Strong ability to be flexible and adapt
· Healthcare/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents or benefit plan design
· Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
· Customer service experience