** $110k - $125k base, annual bonus, full expenses, full benefits, limited travel
** Are you looking for an exciting role with a rapidly growing midsized company? Would you like to be a key figure in the ongoing rise of the company? This is the right position for you!
** The work you will be doing includes: creating real hardware and software solutions that are used and implemented in commercial, military, automotive and government industries. Very key role!
** Do you like the satisfaction of working with clients to discover needs, develop solutions, and work with your engineering team to create and deliver the real results?
** Support 4+ salespeople and be a key leader on the engineering team. This position does not require business development
- 40+ year old technical company focused on Embedded, Hardware and Software Systems providing to commercial, government and military clients
- The company works in a start-up atmosphere, great energy and still offers a great work/life balance
- Position is located in the Dallas area, and you would need to be in the office daily to work with both the sales and engineering teams
- Support the sales team as the SME for both customed engineered solutions and off the shelf products, working with key decision makers, both technical and non-technical
- Do needs discovery, analysis, and create solutions with the clients, bring the scope to the engineering team to create and produce the products, and act as the technical liaison during the development process
- The product line is both off the shelf and customed engineered to the client’s specifications
- Act as a key part of the engineering team in a very collaborative and team-based atmosphere
- This is an in-office position in the Dallas area with limited travel
- $110k - $120k base, annual bonus, full benefits, 401(k), profit sharing