Hello, our client is looking for highly motivated and friendly candidates to join their Benefits Advisor Team!
MUST be willing to work ON-SITE.
- Start Date: Every Monday
- Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
- Training 9am-5:30pm for 3-5 days then assigned a production schedule
- Post Training Hours of Operation: 8am-10pm/7 days a week
- Must be available to work 1 weekend day.
- Dress Code: Casual, nice jeans are fine (no leggings)
- This is a high-volume Inbound Call Center.
- Located in Overland Park.
- Provide concierge and white-glove level service, removing burdens and providing end-to-end resolution for customers
- Respond to and own consumer inquiries and issues
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
· HSD/GED OR equivalent work experience
· Three (3) years of combined education and work experience
· The ideal candidate needs to be efficient, productive, and thorough dealing with our members over the phone
· Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical
· Strong ability to be flexible and adapt
· Healthcare/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents or benefit plan design
· Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
· Customer service experience
For Immediate Consideration Email your resume, Phone number and available times to talk to Nicholas.Varela@remx.com
(Mention the KS Benefits role)
Please apply online and we will review your resume and contact you.
If we have not contacted you after 10 business days, you may contact us at:
(602) 954-2045 or Sas.firstname.lastname@example.org