Customer Service Rep.
Training and Post-Training Locations:
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Training Length/Schedule : 9am-5:30pm for 3-5 days then assigned a production schedule
Post Training Hours of Operation: 8am-10pm/7 days a week
- Must be available to work 1 weekend day.
Dress Code: Casual, nice jeans are fine (no leggings)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: Summer.Geokjian@remx.com
mention Benefit CSR!”
· Provide concierge and white-glove level service
· Serve as a single point of contact for the customer and form a strong relationship to support them
· Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member
· Research complex issues across multiple databases and work support resources to own the resolution of all customer issues
· Respond to and own consumer inquiries and issues
· Conduct proactive research on assigned member accounts to identify issues
· Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
· This is a high volume, inbound call customer service environment.
· HSD/GED OR equivalent work experience
· Three (3) years of combined education and work experience
· Efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone
· Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical