** IN SEARCH OF MOTIVATED CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERTS FOR INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY HELPING HEALTHCARE CUSTOMERS**
Come be a part of a LEADING provider of innovative health care solutions!!!
RANKED ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES FOR HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES
Training: Mon-Fri - 9am-5:30pm
Schedule After Training: Must be able to accept a shift between 8am-10pm and work one weekend day
- Serve as a single point of contact for the customer and form a strong relationship to support them
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work support resources to own the resolution of all customer issues and anticipate their future healthcare needs or potential opportunities to improve the experience
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
- This is a high volume, customer service environment.
- HSD/GED OR equivalent work experience
- Three (3) years of combined education and work experience
- Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical
- Strong ability to be flexible and adapt
- Healthcare/Insurance environment experience A PLUS
- Customer service experience
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE (OVERLAND PARK, KS)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Member Service Advisor!