RemX is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist in the Richmond area!
Job Duties May Include:
- Posting customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posting revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updating receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintaining record history.
- Verifying validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and customers.
- Resolving valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolving invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolving collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizing receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishing accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.