Are you looking for "What's next?" in your career?
Do you love helping people and thrive on customer satisfaction?
If so, apply today!!!
Our large Healthcare Client is looking for people like you to join their team!!
***Onsite in Overland Park, KS***
Title: Onsite Customer Service Representative
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Training: 9am-5:30pm for 3-5 days then assigned a production schedule
Post Training Schedule: Must be available to work a 8hr. shift between 8am-10pm **Candidates need to be available to work 1 weekend day.**
Location: Onsite in Overland Park, KS
- Provide concierge and white-glove level service, removing burdens and providing end-to-end resolution for customers
- Serve as a single point of contact for the customer and form a strong relationship to support them
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work support resources to own the resolution of all customer issues and anticipate their future healthcare needs or potential opportunities to improve the experience
- Respond to and own consumer inquiries and issues
- Conduct proactive research on assigned member accounts to identify issues
- Identify gaps in processes and work closely with other departments for process improvement
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
- This is a high volume, customer service environment.
- HSD/GED OR equivalent work experience
- Three (3) years of combined education and work experience
- The ideal candidate needs to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone
- Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical
- Strong ability to be flexible and adapt.
- Healthcare/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents or benefit plan design
- Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change
- Customer service experience
LOVE THE ROLE!?
For Immediate Consideration please email me your updated resume! Kathryn.Hart@remx.com and text me at 480-316-9349 and mention "KS CSR"
Please also apply online, we will review your resume and contact you.
If we have not contacted you after 10 business days, you may contact us at:
(602) 954-2045 or Sas.email@example.com