RemX is looking to fill an on-site Inside Sales Manager position for a client in Duluth, GA.
*This position is NOT remote*
Job Title: Sales Manager
Department: Intake Services
Location: Corporate Office (Duluth, Georgia)
Client is searching for an experienced, proven Inside Sales Manager and innovative thinker to direct a team of sales professionals focused on growing our sales department. The position will partner with the Senior Leadership team members to execute departmental quotas and goals. Your leadership will steer the sales team through a defined career path that will enable them to hit their professional goals as they continue to grow their careers in the company.
• Sales Operations: Create and manage a reporting framework for opportunities, forecasts, and churn analysis; conduct sales analysis to identify opportunities to enhance and accelerate the sales cycle; drive internal strategy for CRM: how we use CRM to scale our customer growth (including Accounts, Opportunities, Forecasting, etc.), managing territory alignment and analyzing the distribution on a constant basis, utilize quantitative insights to recommend new initiatives and best practices for sales and sales leadership, provide sales training and tools as necessary to the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle, and collaborate with outside vendors as needed to provide playbooks, best practices, and tools
• Business and Strategic Planning: Support management in strategic, operational, and financial planning and ensure decisions are in line with overall sales approach and goals; ensure we have plans and KPIs in place at a regional and market/vertical level, develop and implement go-to-market strategies, e.g., for new markets, products or verticals, organization restructuring, and design, provide the business analytic capability to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth, and lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g., revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for leadership to support decision-making
• Operating Rhythm: Lead operational reviews and rhythm of the business to drive decision-making and review progress on regional goals and priorities (e.g., monthly/quarterly business reviews), lead core sales operations processes for the inside and outside sales team, including quarterly and annual goal setting, drive key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on critical issues and opportunities, and develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the workplace team with Cross-Functional teams
• Strategic Projects and Initiatives: Identify, scope, and drive critical projects and initiatives for the Workplace team, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization, lead/facilitating cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation, driving operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business, partner with leaders and HR on Organizational Effectiveness
• 3-5+ years’ experience in activating Customer Experience or Experience Management initiatives, including at least three successful “bringing experiences to life” projects
• Must have high-performance cold-calling skills and be comfortable with finding structured solutions in a fast-moving, unstructured environment
• 7+ years of experience in strategic planning and sales operations
• 7+ years of experience of successful inside/outside sales and account management experience in a B2C environment selling financial securities, automotives, or insurance products
• Distinctive problem solving and analysis, experience solving complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), and to drive projects from strategy to execution
• Experience developing or oversee advanced quantitative analysis and derive actionable insights
• Leadership and influencing. Can lead/influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
• Results and detail-oriented, with proven business acumen
• Superior Excel and PowerPoint
Strong communicational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines, ability to reach logical conclusions/resolve customer problems in a timely manner, customer service skills, detail oriented. Must be able to maintain high level of data entry accuracy in deadline-oriented environment.