** $145k - $155k salary, medical, vision, 401k, full benefits
** Are you looking for an opportunity to be the key Controls Engineer working on custom engineered machines? You will have the chance to lead all aspects of the controls team with a custom OEM manufacturer!
** Work in a great family-based collaborative culture, that has very low turnover due to how they treat their employees – many have been with the company for over 30 years!
** Would you like the great quality of life you get in the wine country? Tired of the bigger cities? This is your chance for a great job in a great location!
** Career position that offers stability, security, and the chance to grow technically and professionally
- $145k - $155k salary, full expenses, full benefits
- Automated Industrial Machinery used in manufacturing industries
- Live and work in the Santa Rosa, CA area; this position is on site daily in Santa Rosa
Note: This is a position based in Santa Rosa, CA and will require you to be located in the area to be in on site daily.
- 50-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated equipment used in multiple industries
- World leaders in manufacturing of custom automated manufacturing processing equipment
- Be part of a strong technical team that supports each other
- Lead the controls programming for the group, offering new ways of reaching desired goals
- Write PLC/HMI Code including design of HMI Graphics – Siemens and Wonderware
- Program and commission VFD’s
- Provide machine and process, testing and troubleshooting in the shop and on customer site
- In-depth knowledge of Siemens and Wonderware
- Work with customers both remotely and onsite for upgrades and repairs to the systems
- Ability to travel up to 25% nationally and internationally
- Be located or relocate to the Santa Rosa area, this position is on site daily